HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER ON FRA-BER.IT?
Follow these steps to make your purchase:
- Go to the “SHOP” section of the website on the top bar. In this section you will find all the products that are available for online shopping, anything that is not in this section means that it is not available through eCommerce.
- Go to the product page of the item you are interested in buying, select the exact item from the dropdown menu, when applicable, enter the desired quantity and click on “ADD TO CART”. Every time you add an item to the cart a confirmation message appears.
- When you have selected and added to the cart all the items you wish to purchase, click on the cart icon on the top right where you will find the summary of all the items you wish to purchase.
- Make sure the quantities for each item are correct.
- If you wish to delete any items, click the “X” and the product will be automatically deleted from the cart.
- If you wish to edit the quantity, you can do this in the appropriate box. Remember to click on “UPDATE CART” so that the quantity can be updated.
- o If you have a discount code, enter it in the “Coupon: discount code” section. For more information on how to use promotional codes, go to the appropriate FAQ section.
- Choose your preferred shipping method. Make sure you choose carefully because the selected shipping method cannot be changed later. For more information on shipping methods, go to the appropriate FAQ section.
- To complete your order, click “COMPLETE ORDER” to go to the checkout page.
- When you have entered the checkout page, you will be asked to:
- Access your account or create one (if you are a new customer).
- Enter the promotional code if you did not do so in the previous step.
- Enter the billing details.
- Enter the shipping details if different from billing.
Note: Billing address is the address associated with the card or PayPal account that you will use for payment, while the shipping address is the address you wish your order to be delivered to. These addresses do not need to be the same.
- Choose the payment method. For more information on accepted payment methods, go to the specific FAQ section.
- When you have selected your preferred payment method, simply click “PLACE THE ORDER”.
- Your order has now been placed successfully! You will be automatically redirected to the confirmation page where you will find your order number. You will also be sent a confirmation email to the email address registered on your Fra-Ber account.
CAN I CANCEL/EDIT AN ORDER?
Of course! Just remember that, once it has been placed, there is a limited amount of time to cancel or edit an order. This depends on what shipping method is selected at checkout:
- Standard: 60 minutes;
- Express Delivery: 15 minutes;
If you have decided to cancel or modify your order and you are still in time, log in to your profile, look for the order to be cancelled in the “recent orders” section and click “cancel”, the status of the order will be updated automatically and will appear as “cancelled”.
Please note that:
- If the change button is still there you are still in time to cancel and redo a different order, it means that you are within the times indicated above based on the chosen shipping method.
- If the change button is not there, this means that the order is already being processed and therefore cannot be cancelled/edited.
When you place an order on Fra-Ber, the sum is simply reserved and the actual payment is only collected when the order is forwarded to our warehouse. For this reason, if you cancel an order the sum will not be collected, but it will still take up to 10 working days (depending on the timeframe of your bank or card issuer) for the funds to be accessible again.
CAN I CANCEL/MODIFY THE ORDER EVEN AFTER THESE DEADLINES IF I CALL OR CONTACT THE COMPANY?
We apologise but unfortunately it is not possible, the management of online orders is very efficient and they are processed very quickly to guarantee the indicated delivery times, therefore even if the company is contacted directly the operators cannot make changes because they are not authorised to do so.
HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER STAY IN THE CART?
The products remain in the cart until the order confirmation is sent, as long as your browser history is not deleted.