HYGIENISING DEGREASER FOR ANY KIND OF DIRT.
Easily removes stubborn dirt and grease from any surface, including steel, and also hygienise them. Particularly effective on soiled hobs, hoods, ovens, blinds, bathrooms, rims and also on shirt collars and cuffs.
CONTAINS CLEANSING AND HYGIENISING SURFACTANT.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Regular cleaning of surfaces: 50 – 60 ml (2 caps, 1 dosing cap = 30 ml) for every litre of water. For use with a sprayer, apply the product on a fabric or microfiber cloth and clean the surface.
- Regular cleaning of floors: 60 – 90 ml (2-3 caps, 1 dosing cap = 30 ml) for every 4L of water.
- Intense cleaning (hygienisation with wet method/by rubbing/manual cleaning): 390 ml (13 caps, 1 dosing cap = 30 ml) in 8 l of water.
- Cleaning after construction work (hygienisation): 1-2L in 8L of water.
- Deep cleaning (abrasive hygienization), buffer and wet vacuum cleaner: 420 ml (14 caps, 1 dosing cap = 30 ml) in 8L of cold water. In case of grease or protein deposits, prepare the product with the right concentration (cold) and in the event of abrasion of the floor, put hot water in the machine’s tank.
PLEASE NOTE: After hygienisation, surfaces in direct contact with food must be repeatedly rinsed with hot drinking water (40°C – 60°C, 8 – 16L per m²).