– Always refer to the information provided on the label.
– It is recommended to wear gloves when using the products to avoid direct contact with the skin. It is also advisable to wear eye protection against possible splashing.
– Do not use products containing hypochlorite together with other products. Do not mix them with other products.
– Always rinse the surfaces thoroughly where you have used the products. If, for example, they are used on taps, it is important to protect them against damage or rust.
– Always allow air to circulate in the cleaned areas.
– We do not recommend use of alternative products unless specifically indicated on the label. Our products are designed to clean surfaces and fabrics.
– If inhaled: it is recommended to wash your face/nose under running water and go outdoors for fresh air. In case of irritation, rinse your mouth and throat well and contact your physician. Take the product’s label with you.
– In case of contact with eyes: rinse your eyes immediately under running water and seek medical advice. Take the bottle with you and show the product’s label to the doctor.
– In case of skin contact: it is recommended to rinse the area under running water, use a normal moisturising cream and contact your physician.
– If swallowed: Immediately call the POISON CONTROL CENTRE by dialling 02/66101029, which will tell you what to do.
– Store the products in securely sealed cans, in a cool place and at a safe distance from children, away from light and heat sources. If purchased in supermarkets, it is advisable to select products in non-transparent bottles that can protect the product against light.