The following is a list of our products that contain hypochlorite (commonly known as bleach).
OXY WHITE available in a 1850ml bottle containing 4.3% sodium hypochlorite, and available in the 5kg professional version containing 12.8% sodium hypochlorite. This product has been specifically formulated to be used as a fabric bleacher detergent.
BUBBLE WASH SUPER available in 1L bottles and 5kg and 25kg jerry cans containing 1.7% sodium hypochlorite and intended for cleaning dishes and tableware in professional dishwashers (for example, dishwashers in hotels, restaurants, bars, etc).
TENSIO FREE SANY available in 1L bottles and 5kg and 25kg jerry cans containing 1.4% sodium hypochlorite to be used to clean alkali-resistant surfaces (for example, kitchens, ovens, hoods, worktops, particularly dirty floors, roll-up shutters, mechanical parts, steel materials, etc.).
BLANC X2 ACTIV professional product available in 5kg and 25kg jerry cans containing 4.2% sodium hypochlorite and formulated to create thick foam that enables prolonged contact time on vertical surfaces (examples of use: breweries, bottling drinks for fillers, syrup tanks, tanks and equipment for yeast treatment, milk reception areas in the dairy industry and in the cleaning of the drainage channels, etc.)
BLANC X7 ACTIV professional product available in 5kg and 25kg jerry cans containing 4.2% sodium hypochlorite, a similar detergent to the aforementioned product but not foamy.
OXY WHITE and TENSIO FREE SANY are cleansing and hygienising products made with sodium hypochlorite, commonly called “bleach”, whereas OXY COLOR is a product made with hydrogen peroxide. This is why we recommend these products for hygienising laundry and the surfaces of the house such as floors, tiles, bathroom fixtures and handles. In fact, the products ensure a hygienising action, promoting the elimination of germs and bacteria, ideal for deep cleaning of fabrics and surfaces. Should you need disinfectants, we recommend the use of specific products.
Does OXY WHITE also have a fading and hygienising action like bleach, but does not clean?
No, besides being a bleacher, OXY WHITE is also a detergent. Therefore, in addition to removing stains and making your laundry bright white, it also cleanses, as opposed to bleach, which is instead used together with a classic detergent. When using OXY WHITE, you don’t need to buy two separate products since the same product has a dual effect: as a detergent and whitener.
OXY WHITE is a hygienising product made with hypochlorite, which is recommended for deep cleaning of fabrics and surfaces. This is why we recommend this product for hygienising laundry and the surfaces of the house such as floors, tiles, bathroom fixtures and handles. For skin or hand hygienising, we advise you to refer to specific products intended for this purpose, such as our IDRA SANY rinse-free hygienising gel containing 70% alcohol or the liquid hygienising soap SOAP SANY.
PLEASE NOTE: we understand the emergency situation we are currently experiencing and the difficulty in finding disinfectants, but it is not possible to recommend a different use of our products. OXY WHITE is, in fact, formulated to be a hygienising product specifically designed for fabrics and surfaces. TENSIO FREE SANY is intended for washable surfaces.
OXY WHITE is a hygienising product made with a sodium hypochlorite solution (4.3%), which is recommended for deep cleaning of fabrics and surfaces. It is possible to use OXY WHITE 1850ml for hygienising washable surfaces, as follows:
– if you want to obtain a solution with 0.5% of sodium hypochlorite: add approximately 120ml of Oxy White per litre of water.
– if you want to obtain a solution with 0.1% of sodium hypochlorite: add approximately 24ml of Oxy White per litre of water.
TENSIO FREE SANY is a hygienising product made with a sodium hypochlorite solution (1.4%), which is recommended for deep cleaning of fabrics and surfaces. It is possible to use TENSIO FREE SANY for hygienising washable surfaces, as follows:
– if you want to obtain a solution with 0.5% of sodium hypochlorite: add approximately 380ml of the product per litre of water.
– if you want to obtain a solution with 0.1% of sodium hypochlorite: add approximately 76ml of the product per litre of water.
Is it possible to use OXY WHITE for hygienising clothes worn daily in order to clean them and eliminate germs and bacteria?
OXY WHITE is ideal for deep cleaning of your entire laundry and whites that can benefit from a hygienising action. As follows:
– Automatic dosing: add to the first rinse cycle of the washing cycle and leave in for 7-10 minutes.
– Doses for a household washing machine: 40 – 80 ml (1/2-1 cap, 1 dosing cap = 80 ml) every 5-10 kg of laundry before the washing powder/liquid.
– Doses for washing by hand: 40 – 80 ml (1/2-1 cap, 1 dosing cap = 80 ml) and leave to soak for 20-30 minutes without adding any washing powder/liquid. Rinse thoroughly.
Please also note that:
– for optimal cleaning and hygiene of your laundry, remember not to overload the washing machine with too much laundry.
– in addition to washing, the product removes stains, brightens whites, hygienising whites such as sheets, towels, underwear, cotton tea towels, white coats, etc.
– the product can be poured into the dispenser designated for bleach, filling to the level indicated. If the dedicated compartment is not available and you do not want to use other additives (e.g. softener), you can use the compartment dedicated to additives, filling it to the level indicated. Alternatively, start the pre-wash and while the water is running, pour at least 120 ml with every 5kg of laundry (1 ½ dosing cap) into the pre-wash dispenser. Then start the load.
– it is important to always follow the washing instructions on the labels.
Is OXY WHITE also suitable for hygienising coloured laundry?
Why isn’t hypochlorite always suitable?
Despite being an excellent hygienising agent, hypochlorite has bleaching properties. Furthermore, chlorine-based detergents cannot be used on all materials; the materials compatible with their use are, for example: stainless steel, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), poly acetate, polyoxymethylene (POM), Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), bisphenol-A polyester, fibreglass, polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon), silicone (SI), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polycarbonate (PC) polysulfone, titanium. For this reason, other hygienising products such as hydrogen peroxide and/or hygienising surfactant detergents are used in products intended for other uses such as the cleaning of special and delicate surfaces and the hygienising of coloured items.
Why do products containing hypochlorite have a strange smell and colour?
Sodium hypochlorite is the classic compound of bleach with its classical yellowish colour and very strong characteristic smell.
Additional information when using products containing hypochlorite.
– Always refer to the information provided on the label.
– It is recommended to wear gloves when using the products to avoid direct contact with the skin. It is also advisable to wear eye protection against possible splashing.
– Do not use products containing hypochlorite together with other products. Do not mix them with other products.
– Always rinse the surfaces thoroughly where you have used the products. If, for example, they are used on taps, it is important to protect them against damage or rust.
– Always allow air to circulate in the cleaned areas.
– We do not recommend use of alternative products unless specifically indicated on the label. Our products are designed to clean surfaces and fabrics.
– If inhaled: it is recommended to wash your face/nose under running water and go outdoors for fresh air. In case of irritation, rinse your mouth and throat well and contact your physician. Take the product’s label with you.
– In case of contact with eyes: rinse your eyes immediately under running water and seek medical advice. Take the bottle with you and show the product’s label to the doctor.
– In case of skin contact: it is recommended to rinse the area under running water, use a normal moisturising cream and contact your physician.
– If swallowed: Immediately call the POISON CONTROL CENTRE by dialling 02/66101029, which will tell you what to do.
– Store the products in securely sealed cans, in a cool place and at a safe distance from children, away from light and heat sources. If purchased in supermarkets, it is advisable to select products in non-transparent bottles that can protect the product against light.